Online Payment Portal
- Detailed instructions are given in the Login Page of the Web Payment regarding the procedure to be followed in case of completed transaction, the payment confirmation slip and regarding failed transactions. Please follow the instructions carefully.
- Once “pay” option is selected, you will be directed for payment through net banking / credit card / debit card. You can choose the desired payment option and proceed.
- Once the payment is successful, you will get a payment confirmation slip and the payer must keep a copy of the same for reference.
- In case the payment is not successful due to any reason, you will get a display on the status of failure in payment.
- In case none of the above two happens and there is heavy delay in any response from the system & if you have not proceeded with payment & not given card detail particulars, you may proceed from the beginning again and start the payment process again.
- However, in case you have given all the credit card / debit card details or net banking authorization for payment, and still have not got any response, please check with your bank or credit card company and see if your account has been debited. If your bank account/credit card has been debited, please do not make any attempt to pay again. However, if your account is not debited in the bank, you must make the payment and get successful payment confirmation.
- In any case, make a note of reference/transaction details, in case of all net banking or card payments.
- The details provided by you shall be utilized only for the purpose of receiving the payments to be made by you to the institution. All data shall be kept secure and shall not be divulged to anyone or utilized for any other purpose.
- There is no cancellation option for end users after payment is made.
- In case of duplicate payment, payer/parent/student may kindly approach admin or accounts department of the institution for refund with proof of the transaction reference & your bank statement. Refund will be processed within 10-15 working days, respective payment gateway will send back to the issuing bank [user’s card banker] in batches for processing, which should approximately take 8-15 working days, depending on issuing banks policies.
Important: By submitting a payment through the online payments site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions, including any updated changes in terms and conditions from time to time through our website.
The articles, information and documents provided on this website are purely for information purpose and no legal commitment whatsoever are attached to the same in case of any inadvertent error that might have occurred due to unavoidable circumstances inspite of all the efforts put by the website management team.