Assistant Professor (HR and Marketing)
Experience (in years)
Kalpana Singh Rajpurohit’s broad research interests include Human Resource Management, Marketing, Content Creation and Corporate Social Responsibility. Kalpana has also worked briefly in banking industry. Prior to joining IILM, she was working with Indusind bank as SDM. She has received several awards and recognitions while working with the Indusind bank. She also has the IRDA and AMFI certification.
- Cleared NPTEL online certification on Performance and Reward management (2019).
- Won 3rd best paper award in National conference (2020) at Dr D Y Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune.
- Cases Discussions and classroom activities: I prefer case base discussions, management games, role plays, and classroom activities for the better understanding and learning of the students.
- ICT/Blogs/Audio-Video: Videos related to subject specific can be used from reliable sources.
- Library and e-resources usage: There are online resources like DELNET, e-books in the library which can be used by the students.