PhD (Management-Pursuing), UGC-NET (Management), MBA
Assistant Professor (Marketing& H.R.), Soft Skills Trainer
Experience (in years)
- Areas of Interest: Communication, Soft Skills, Brand Management, Advertising, Human Resource Management, Learning and Development, Consumer Behavior
- Research areas: Learning and Development, Advertising, Emerging areas of Marketing
- Won 3rd best paper award in National conference (2020) at Dr D Y Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune.
- Soft skills & Workplace Communication, a MOOC Course from IITB.
- Represented INDIA twice in SAUFEST (6th and 8th) organized by AIU and SAARC. Awarded for visionary achievement by RYLA.
- Won 1st 2nd and 3rd position in 3 different national level debate competitions.
- Won 13 debate and 4 extempore competitions during 2011-2014, and 10 management related competitions including Ad-mad show, G.D., debates and business plans.
- Became ‘FACE OF RENAISSANCE’ telecasted on ZOOM channel in 2013.
- Was awarded as “The Most Promising Faculty of the Year” by PMTC in 2018.
- Cases Discussed: Barbie Cultural Icon New Age Guru or Blonde Bimbo case study, “The Case of Coke Zero”, “Volkswagen: Backward and Forward at the Same Time”, “Lee Dungarees: Not Momma’s Jeans Anymore!”, “Barbie: A cultural Icon, (new age guru or blonde bimbo?”).
- ICT/Blogs/Audio-Video: Use of Audio-visual aid presentations are used to enhance the communication skills of the students.
- Library and e-resources usage: Using of Books like ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change’, ‘Think and Grow Rich’ and ‘You Can Win’ are used to motivate for excellence and bring positive behavioural changes.